woensdag 18 maart 2009

A Visit from Vishnu

Two years ago my wife and I visited Coimbatore in the South of India, and were invited by a fellow BeWelcome member called Vishnu. We had a great time, and he invited us to an Indian Wedding. His Hospitality was amazing and we felt really at home with him and his mother.

So you can imagine our happiness when Vishnu decided to pay us a visit this year. He came at the end of January, when our daughter was exactly one month old, and we took him to see Aachen. He also stayed with a Polish friend of ours, and even though the weather was not wonderful, I trust he had a good time. He spent three nights at my place and he brought us some delicious tea which we enjoyed a lot since my wife and I are both big tea-drinkers.

After Brussels he went to Champagne area in France. I trust he drank moderately and made it safely back to wonderful Coimbatore.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten